- Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, email address or phone number.
- Non-Identifiable information is information that our system records in order to use our services. It is not possible to identify you using this data. This data may include the page you browsing, the OS you are using and the browser you are using
- MealMap will use your personal Data you provide to create an Account and to use our services
- MealMap will use this information for the following purposes; product updates and improvements, service provision, billing, authentication and contact.
- MealMap does not sell, trade, rent or distribute your personal data to third parties except for specific situations where we will highlight exactly what data we are sharing.
- Your personal data will be disclosed to the restaurant from which you make your purchase.
- MealMap may disclose your personal data where it complies with a court order or other legal process or request by law enforcement authorities or to defend itself against any legal claims.
Storage & Security
- MealMap services are provided using hosting services of AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Your account information is password protected
- The security of all data is very important. MealMap implements the following measures, protection of servers by firewalls, SSL connections and encryption of sensitive data. This list is not exhaustive.
- When you use the mobile application, we may use GPS technology (or similar technology) to determine your current location. We will not share your current location with other users or partners
Data collected by Mealmap and passed on to the corresponding restaurant to fulfil your order include.
- Delivery Address
- Contact number
Where online payment is involved. No personal bank card details are collected or stored by MealMap during the process.
You may request the removal of your data at anytime. Please email support at our head company Vittle Apps using the address email@example.com